Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Another Video Made

I made yet another video this week. I find that I enjoy putting creativity into something that I can see the results fairly quickly. In ministry you don't get immediate results that often (especially working with middle schoolers).

I have been renewed in my passion for students as of late. I am enjoying the time on campuses I have been spending. I also have been paired up with a really great co-leader for our small group. He is a lot older than I am and he is awesome at connecting with our group. At first I was a little jealous because he was doing so well, but I realized that my pride is not healthy. God is using him and I should be excited that we have leaders who have the vision to connect with and love our students. I also need to see him as an example as someone who I can learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home