Friday, December 19, 2003

Return of the King

I loved this movie! even though it was over three hours long, I felt the time was well spent. The fight scenes are awesome, but more important is the message of hope, love and friendship. Sam's devotion to Frodo is an example to me about how crucial loyalty is in friendship. I'll be honest. There aren't a whole lot of people to whom I have given my undying loyalty to.

God, grant me strength to serve others with selflessness and devotion. I consider my life to be of little importance compared to your will and the benefit of others. Now that I have told you, let it be true in my heart, in my actions and in my relationships. May I live for you and you alone.

Thank you for Christ's devotion to your will. His devotion set us free from the darkness of sin and ushered us into your family to be your adopted children. Praise be to the Lord Jesus, King of endless glory.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home