Friday, October 17, 2003

Happy Birthday to me

Yup, today is my 24th birthday. I slept in, ate a Chick-fil-A chicken breakfast burrito, and played video games at Best Buy. I will soon eat mexican with my wife for lunch, play raquetball, and have Benihana for dinner! What a day!

If you do not know about the Chick-fil-A breakfast burrito yet, you are missing out. I call it the nexus of the universe because there is egg and chicken in it. What other food in the world can you eat the beginning and end of the same animal!

Seriously, my time on earth has shown me just how faithful God is. He has blessed me tremendously, even more than I can imagine. I have grace through His Son, a wonderful wife, a great family and an amazing ministry.

I keep thinking of a song I learned from a 75 year old professor.

What a mighty God we serve!
What a mighty God we serve!
Mountains bow before Him,
heaven and earth adore Him.
What a mighty God we serve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home