Tuesday, May 25, 2004



Well, this weekend was fun. Saturday was the big lake party down in Granbury. I love the lake and everything that entails. The water, the boats, the wakeboarding...even the sunburns. I guess the lake is the closest thing to an ocean we have here in north Texas.

Sunday, we went to see Shrek 2. It was awesome. I have to say that it was as funny as the first one. The addition of Puss 'N Poots (played by Antonio Banderas) added so much. I especially love the scene where he coughs up a hair ball.

Oh, and I got this really cool welcome mat from Target yesterday. I have been eyeing it for some time. It will go nicely right in front of my office. Trust me, it goes with the rest of my Hawaiian themed office.



By Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home