Monday, May 17, 2004

In a daze
So, we had a canoe trip this weekend. Went to Broken Bow, OK. It was a great time. I love camping and especially love being on the water. I got a mild sunburn on my legs, but in the grand scheme of things it was worth it. Woke up on Sunday, sped home so I could make it to a friend's wedding ceremony. It is cool to see God bring two people together and to watch our church couple's group gather around to support them. After the wedding (which was concluded by some awesome homemade mexican food) we spent time with some friends of ours from our ministry. The parents help us out big time and the kids are involved. We finished the night by watching Big Fish with some other pals. Our friend said this was one of his top movies of all time, so my expectations were high. I found the movie entertaining and moving, but as with many things never truly being able to live up to grandiose expecatations.

So, here is where my daze comes from. After such a long weekend I decided I would sleep in. We went to bed at around 10:30 and I woke up around 11:30 this morning. I am sure I needed the sleep, but man oh man, is my brain messed up! I feel like I am in a cloud. I feel like I could sleep for another 13.5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home