Thursday, April 29, 2004

I had an acci-Dentist
So, I leave for work this morning and I happen to find my wife making her way to the dentist to have some teeth worked on, so I follow her to cheer her up. I walk into the dentist's office, not knowing that it was a trap. The hygenist (sp??) sees me and let me know that she's missed seeing me since my last appointment (over 2 years ago!). So, resigned to my fate I decide to schedule an appointment. It was my lucky day because there was a cancellation that morning and I could walk right in. Whooo fricken hoo! I am not an anti-dentite. In fact, our dentist is really great. And although I threw up once in a dentist chair I am not afraid. I was just not prepared to be poked and chiseled this morning. Good new though. Everything turned out ok and I was even given a cookie and Pepsi as I left (to ensure repeat business I suppose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home