Monday, April 26, 2004

Whew
Well, I have finished two take home finals. I am officially done with 1/4 of my classes. I still quite a bit to do on the fabled "Project that Wouldn't die!" but I am optimistic.

This weekend we had a sleepover with my middle school small group. Five hours of pillow fighting, two hours of hide and seek, cold pizza and snack cakes...what a night. I enjoy the bonding that happens at an overnighter. After two in the morning, everyone becomes friends. Got home on Saturday and had some heavy news dropped on me from a friend. Just pray that I can minister to him. It didn't help that I was dog tired from the night before.

I taught on the trinity for our high school group yesterday and learned about 20 minutes afterward that my fly had been undone the whole time. I know some guys saw it. All I can say is...dang! Oh well. I find that teaching high schoolers is much different than middle schoolers. I think I can get a laugh from a group of middle schoolers quite easily (bodily functions are a sure thing). High schoolers on the other hand are tricky. You have to put thought into. It has to be somewhat more sophisticated, yet still mention bodily humor. I guess in the end it call comes to farts and poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home