Friday, April 23, 2004

The Project That Wouldn't Die!
I have been working on a school project for close to 5 weeks now and every time I open it back up again, it grows. It makes me want to smack my computer and yell, "Quit it!" It doesn't help that I only have two more weeks to finish it and I don't want to take that long.

In other school related news one of my professors announced his resignation last week. I happened to skip that day, so I didn't hear him read his letter of resignation. As far as I can tell, he could no longer adhere to the theological statements of the seminary. I am kind of bummed because I liked him a lot. He was honest with the relative strengths and weaknesses of differing views. He also tended to hold a more holistic approach to scripture. One good thing to come out of this is that he gave us the final already to take home and work on open note and book, which is a blessing because looking at this monstrosity I would have bombed it royally.

So, here's to Dr. Berghuis. May God bless your endeavors and grant you joy in the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home