Thursday, April 01, 2004

Ocean Dreams
It is a beautiful day! I really just love spring! I get to start wearing flip-flops and shorts again. Ok, so I started wearing shorts when the weather was 45 degrees. I am convinced that Texas hasn't taken the California boy out of me. I still LOVE hot weather. I still love anything to do with the ocean. In fact, I still have a bottle of Pacific ocean water on my desk that is about six years old. Man, I really really want to go to the ocean right now. Tuesday night we were helping a lady from our church in a garage sale and she was selling some CD's. One was the Beach Boys and one look at the CD made me ache for the ocean. I like the band and all, but me thinks it has more to do with the ocean than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home