Monday, March 08, 2004

And the grand total is...
It will cost $2,500 to fix the crappy '93 Grand Prix, which is way more than the car is worth. Therefore I am in the process of looking for a new car. Well, new to me anyways. The hardest part is figuring out whether or not to go used or new. If I go used, we run the risk of buying a piece of junk, but new means that there is a considerable amount of money to be invested (money that a poor seminary student and his wife don't exactly have).

So, am I a little frustrated? Yes! A little angry at the timing of the circumstances in my life these past five months? YES! I trust that God will see us through, but I can't help but feeling a little miffed. I wanted to take summer school this year in order to make my last semester (next May) a little lighter, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Well enough negativity. I guess I am a little excited about the prospect of driving a car with an air conditioner and heater that works and isn't a pain to change a battery and doesn't need forty thousand pounds of pressure on the brake pedal to stop the car. I guess I should take some votes. What kind of car should I get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home