Friday, March 05, 2004

A little Peace Please!
In case you haven't heard. I was in a car accident yesterday on my way to school. I am ok and no one was injured but my car will need to be fixed. I can drive it, but I don't want to do too much driving on it in case something is wrong.

With all this said, I am a little frustrated. These past few weeks have been really crappy. I know they could be a lot worse, so I am thankful. I am trying to have the attitude that Job had. He told his wife, "We accept the good from God, why shouldn't we accept the bad?" That is a good philosophy.

I have to thank my wife who took care of me immensely yesterday. She made my favorite meal (Salt and Vinegar potato chip crusted fried pork chops...mmmmm) with an apple pie for dessert. I am truly thankful that my wife is so good to me. Kudos to her for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home