Friday, February 27, 2004

The Passion of the Christ

Last night my wife, a friend and I went down town to see the movie. We got there early enough to catch a showing about forty minutes earlier than we thought. What are my reactions? Well, first off, I bawled like a baby for most of the movie. There were times when Jesus would just look at the screen as if to say to me, "I know what I am doing. I did this for you." I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen the movie yet. I am sure there are things that got me that you won't identify with. The languages weren't a problem. I found that I became completely engrossed in the film. The art was spectacular. In all, I feel that I have a deeper love for the Lord and for His sacrifice.

Genesis 3
14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, ...
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring [1] and hers;
he will crush [2] your head,
and you will strike his heel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home