Monday, February 23, 2004

Monkey Island
My wife and I got a new game for PS2 called Escape from Monkey Island. You're a pirate trying to save your wife's mansion and get her re-elected as governor of Melee Island. The game is extremely funny and extremely challenging. Where else would you have to figure out how to use prosthetic skin on a manhole as a trampoline or use a duck to scare a noseless pirate. It's great. Kara and I spent a good 15 hours playing it this weekend.

We also had our volunteer appreciation banquet this weekend. Once again my comedic skills were required. I got to play in a baby swimming pool on stage, dress up like a woman, and be a really horrible ventriloquist. Let's just say that I make a less than stunning female. In all there were lots of laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home