Friday, March 19, 2004

Ears Can Bleed

So this morning I attempted to rid myself of a few extraneous hairs on my body. I noticed that my ears were getting especially bushy. Normally I am quite adept in the hair removal process. After all, it does cover every square inch of my body. Well, this particular time I must have been a little groggy from just waking up. I missed my hair and got my ear. It hurt but I didn't think anything of it until about 30 seconds later. I felt a liquid running down my ear. Sure enough, the ear was gushing. I used to think you needed a massive head wound to get this much blood. Ok so I am exaggerating, but it did surprise me. Anyone with an ear piercing tell me, did it bleed that much? That is enough reason to not get a piercing. I don't even think my tattoo bled that much. Well, I have got to go get a transfusion. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home