Friday, June 18, 2004

As I write this I am waiting for 6 cd-r's to copy the entirety of my work this week. For those of you who don't know Stampede (our middle school outreach) is this coming week. As a result I have been editing video upon video for our program. This year a lot of the creativity for the up front action has offered me a chance to spread my wings. I ahve put in a good 60 hours this week. Am I tired? Yes1 Am I cranky. Surpirisingly no. I am good spirits. I have enjoyed my many hours putting the randoms shots in my head onto the screen. My hope and goal is that my videos wouldn't be a distraction to the gospel. I count it an extreme blessing to be able to do what I do. I sometimes lose sight of how fortunate that God allows me to serve Him in the capacity that I do. I know that I would love Him even if I couldn't be a youth pastor. But I am sure glad He allows me to be one.

I have also enjoyed working with our new high school pastor. I love to interact with people and bounce ideas off with them. Our new high school pastor loves to bounce ideas with me. That has really ministered to me.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support for Stampede and for our minstries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home