Monday, July 11, 2005

D-U-N

As of 2:45 CST, Saturday July 9th I am offically done with my schooling. I can't even begin to tell you what a relief it is to be done. I really enjoyed my time at seminary, loved the classes and grew a ton. I always, however, felt that I was in transition. Now things in my life are starting to solidify and I am really liking that. I have a full time ministry position, school is over, and we are moving into our first home.

As I think back over the past 2 1/2 years, I can see God's faithfulness just painted all over the place. God allowed me to minister to some wonderful kids and still learn a ton. I really feel that my love for God's word has deepened over time. Though I have had to fight the urge to analyze and dissect God word, it has become to me active and vibrant. I see the wonderful pallette of themes God uses to make bring glory to His name. Thanks to all for the prayers and support these past years. One huge kudo, though, goes to my loving wife. She has supported me both emotionally and financially. She has encouraged me during the late nights of reading and writing, frustrations with professors, and physical exhaustion. I am so blessed to have her guidance, insight, laughter and love in my life. She really deserves to have her name on this diploma alongside mine. Maybe I'll sharpee it in for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home