Monday, June 06, 2005

Worship on the 3rd Teebox

Through a series of unfortunate events, I ended up playing frisbee golf this morning. The unfortunate event was that I didn't get enough sleep last night and yet I couldn't sleep any more due to renovations being made to my apartment. Because of the crazy weekend I really wanted to sleep in really late, but God had other plans.

So, I strapped on my iPod and headed to the course. Listening to Third Day: Offerings. It is by far one of the greatest worship albums. As I headed up the hill to hole three the song "Your Love Oh Lord". I happened to glance up at the expanse of a piercing blue sky Mac Powell quoted the Psalmist, "Your Love oh Lord, it reaches to the heavens." Chills shot through my spine and tears welled up within me. What a mighty God we serve! I don't deserve the Spirit's work in my life but I am ever so grateful for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home