Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wesnaw

So, I had staff retreat with the new church this past mon-tues. It was a great time and I really enjoyed myself. What I really enjoyed was the laughs shared together. If the last few days is any indication I am going to like working with this team. I felt free to let my true self shine through. I am really glad God has brought us to a place where we fit in and belong.

The highlight of the trip was the spotting of the mythical beast called the "Wesnaw" part sheep/part cow, all monster. One of our staffers said he saw a sheep the size of a cow in the woods behind our cabin. Intrigued, we went on a late night expedition to find this bohemoth to no avail. When we woke up that morning I saw the beast walking across the field and took off after it. The closer I got to the Wesnaw the more I realized that the myth was much larger than the reality. It really was a regular sized sheep. So we decided to chase after it! What fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home