Sunday, June 05, 2005

Up all night

Well, it is five in the morning. The rain is coming down and most of our high schoolers are asleep. They are sprawled out all over the church. This is my first major event as a high school pastor. I must admit that I am happy with the relationships that are being formed here. I am proud that our upper classmen have taken a real interest in our new family members. Even exhausted going on no sleep, I can't think of a more suited job for me. Even if it means I will be a zombie tomorrow. My prayer is that times like these all nighters will be a context for Spiritual revolution among our students. They do not cause spiritual growth, but create a context for the Holy Spirit to change lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home