Monday, June 20, 2005

Sound of Silence

I have noticed a marked silence among many of my blogging friends as of late. Some of them are by personality infrequent posters. Others are busy and then there are some that puzzle me with their silence. This has left me with a case of online isolation syndrome. One of the things I love about the web is that I can maintain contact with friends and family from all over the country and world. Be it Southern California, British Columbia, or Tyler Texas I love maintaining those connections. So, I say all this to let you know that I miss hearing about your lives. I pray God's grace on you all. For those of you who have not been silent, thanks for keeping me company!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

here sucker now you can read all about my boring thoughts.

http://danielpassmore.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home