Wednesday, January 14, 2004

"Lord, give me a head start and nuke the whole planet."

That was one of the first things I heard from one of my professor's yesterday. If that is any indication of how our class is going to go, I am stoked. All of my professors are really interesting. My echatology (End Times) professor acts like Jim Carrey trying to act like Robin Williams in "Dead Poet's Society". I know that sounds wierd but that is the best way I can describe it.

The coolest was my soteriology (Salvation) professor who started the class by playing a Johnny Cash song. In case you didn't know, I am a huge Johnny Cash fan. The huge box set of unreleased stuff I got for Christmas is amazing! I also read a book on his spiritual journey over the break. I love his brutal honesty about his vices and his need for Jesus as a savior. Anyways, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home