Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Christmas Traditions-The Flu

I have the unfortunate tendency of getting the flu nearly every holiday season. So, when I started feeling like crud two days ago I was thankful that the sickness would probably not last until Saturday. So, I have spent many hours on our couch pouring through our DVD collection. I have now watched most every DVD we have with and without the commentaries.

Fortunately, I have also had Blue Like Jazz to keep me company. Don Miller is refreshingly authentic and thoughtful. One of the greatest lines comes from the intro. "Sometimes you have to watch someone love something before you can love it yourself. It is as if they are showing you the way."

Well, It is snowing and I must partake. Enjoy the celebration of Love moving into the neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home