Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lovin' Summer
My first summer at TBC is nearing an end. What an amazing ride it has been. I can't help but think of all the cool things that have happened to us. First, I want to say that it has been an an overwhelming feeling to be welcomed into the high school group. Parents, students, church family, they have all been very kind to me these past few months. I can't express how much it means to me the patience that has been displayed towards me. There were many moments of confusion and chaos as I am still in the process of growing into this position.

Secondly, I have to say that I really love these students. They challenge me to live deeper and know more fully the grace of God in my life. I love their personalities and ache for them to live lives that are fully devoted to our Lord.

With that being said, I still feel like I have a lot of growth. I wish I had more things figured out and more time to do that figuring. I know God's grace is sufficient. Even when I doubt my abilities (which happens more than I like to admit), and when my creativity is dried up, glimpses of grace remind me of His might and His power and His perfect love.

Thanks to all listening. You have been a therapeutic salve on my sores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home