Wednesday, September 07, 2005

D.C.
Tomorrow I get to go on a cool ministry trip. A few staff members and I get to travel to DC to visit with a pastor who ministered to the hippies in San Francisco during the 60's. He was fortunate enough to see the last great spiritual revolution on American soil (the Jesus Movement). We hope to gain wisdom in seeking God for a renewal of spiritual revolution in our generation.

What is even cooler is that I am sure I'll have some great times with the other pastors. I begin to tell you how blessed I feel working alongside such passionate and creative people. I feel challenged and encouraged when I am with these people. Isn't it cool when God blesses you with added grace to sustain us.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Blogger me said...

How did it go? And how was the Zest Fest? Your message was so cute! And, yes, that was me and Bonnie following Bill, Gmother and Claire to MacGrill. A good time was had by all.... :::sigh:::

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home