Monday, September 26, 2005

Holding on to Summer

So, twice in the past week I have been able to get behind a boat and do some wakeboarding. It felt so great (not the 100 degree heat in September). It is amazing how a few minutes behind a boat can release tons of built up tension. I was actually bummed that I didn't spend a ton of time wakeboarding this summer. God was gracious and gave me the heat to make boating more possible.

What is great is that I am actually getting better! I feel fairly confident in the early stages of jumps. Hopefully, next summer I will be able to really get going. Since I am going to Key West next week I get to hold on to summer for another week. I am really looking forward to spending an extended time at the ocean relaxing, eating seafood and well, relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home