Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Recap From D.C.
So, the trip was really cool. Not only was the guy (Ed Plowman) a blast to talk with, but we made some fun memories as well. So, what did I learn?

I learned that:
1. People in D.C. will look at you wierd if you pray over a meal.
2. Our Executive Pastor doesn't mind it when we get lost.
3. The pastors at the forefront of the Jesus movement weren't expecting/praying for revival.
4. Walking around the D.C. Mall area takes a couple of hours at least.
5. Any road named "BackLick" can't be all that bad.
6. I want to be as humble and optimistic as Ed Plowman is when I get to be 76 years old.
7. Sometimes cans of cranberry juice will spill when no one touches them.
8. The White House isn't as impressive in person as I had imagined (or remembered).
9. If you get four guys around the Washington Monument all they care about is the fact that the edges are straight.
10. God is still working today all over this world, and I want to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home