Monday, August 18, 2003

Well, this weekend was fun. I met the "potential dude". He seems pretty cool. His first question to me got us talking about late night talk shows. I was impressed when he said, "I love Conan's antics, but his monologue stinks!" I must say I disagree with him, especially when Conan does the "string dance". Anyone, however, who can appreciate it when Conan goes bowling with a huge whale costume as the ball is ok by me.

Saturday I finally broke down and bought a new pair of flip flops because my old pair (of about four years) had more flop than flip. We had some close friends over that night and spent the night laughing and playing "hide and go seek", which is every bit as fun as it was when I was young. We also spent a good 20 minutes figuring all the funny ways to use the word 'teat' in a sentence.

Over all a great weekend. Lot's of laughs. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home