Thursday, August 07, 2003

Went to Six Flags yesterday with our youth group in record heat! It was 118 degrees in the park. I finally rode Superman Tower of Power. It was really cool...especially the take off. It shoots you up pretty fast and there is a great view from the top!

I realized yesterday that my body can't take the spinning and bumping like it used too. I feel old. The students were screaming, "More, More! but my body was yelling, "Stop!" It worries me. If God had called me into youth ministry, wouldn't he have given me a stomach of steel? He's certainly equipped me with the sacred Sword of Sarcasm and the Dodge Ball of Truth to protect me on my journeys. I guess I'm vulnerable after all...NAH!!!

When was the last time you got sick at an amusement park?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home