Monday, January 24, 2005

Old People's Party

So, Friday night the wifey and I went to a 40th B-day party for a co-worker. We were definitely the youngest people there. I realized that I don't like big old people parties all that much. I am not a good mingler by any stretch of the imagination. I have a hard time making meaningless small talk. I have to admit that the food was good which is the one benefit of the old people party (they actually make good food).

So, while everyone was toasting the guest of honor my wife, a few ministry volunteers and I were cracking jokes in a side room. I felt very irreverent, but it was fun. I realized that either I haven't grown up as much as I should have or most people over 35 are boring. It's probably a little of both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home