Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Emotional Rollercoaster
Yesterday our church recieved notice that we might be called upon to house evacuees from Rita. With that one word our office became steeped in frenzy. The place they would be held for the next thirty days is the room in which my high school group meets. So, I was suddenly faced with the chance to have to move rooms and times with little or no notice to my students. At first I was selfish about having to give up our space. Then I was convicted of the aforementioned selfishness and repented deeply for my sin. This morning, after much frenzy, we learned that we wouldn't be called upon to house people and my heart sank. So, I sit here, emotionally drained. Yeah, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home