Monday, October 10, 2005

Back from Key West

I would say that our vacation was a success. Plenty of sun, sleep, food and swimming. It was the first time in a long time I was able to forget about ministry and simply recharge. What the wifey and I really enjoyed was that it was one of our more active vacations. We did a lot of walking around the shops. We even took a day sail on a catameran (sp?) where we snorkeled and kayaked. It was great! There was also a ton of fresh fish to be had. I love eating mahi and shrimp and scallops. Mmmmm. What is even better is that when we got home my sister, brother-in-law, and baby niece came to visit. She is such a cutie. I am enjoying how life is becoming more stable and I am able to see my family across the generations. I am no longer the baby of the family. But am able to see both the past and the future of our family. It is a cool place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home