Friday, January 28, 2005

A rousing evening

Last night I took one of our high schoolers to class with me so he could get the "Seminary Experience". I had high hopes that he would enjoy the classes and those hopes came to fruition. It has been fun watching students I have known for 6 years grow. Puny little sixth graders who can now hold a theological conversation with the best of them. I am awed at how God works through someone like me.

Tonight we have a birthday party at a dance club called "Gismo's". It is definitely in a shady part of town, but if you knew the couple throwing the party you would completely understand. I just hope I don't get knifed by someone in the club.

I am also proud to announce that the wifey and I will officially be judging our second food contest. Last time it was BBQ (ribs and brisket). Tomorrow it is chili and beans. MMMMMMMMM Beans! ahhhhhhhhh!

Everyone have a great weekend enjoying the Lord in your own personal way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home