Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Update

So, this weekend the wifey and I had a class together. It was another family class. Over all I enjoyed the weekend except that Kara came down with sickness, which she is still battling. I have had the joy of comforting her the last few days. I love serving my wife and helping her when she is sick. It makes me realize how much God cares for me in my "sickness." It is also cool for me to see my wife smile even when I know that she is feeling horrible.

This morning I got up and played a round of disc golf by myself. I really enjoyed the time to be active, but also to reflect on life. Once I get out of school, I think I will make that a regular practice.

The weather has been awesome the last few days. Which has made me anticipate the summer all the more. I am in my office wearing shorts and flip-flops in February, man-o-man, this is the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home