Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Waiting

So, an important meeting that was supposed to be tonight was postponed until next Tuesday due to inclement weather (a little snow in Texas is inclement weather). So, now I must wait another week. I feel like I am at the doctor's office. My name has been called. I'm sitting in the little room on the raised bench with paper on the seat. I'm wear a backless gown and my pants are down. The nurse has taken my temp and blood pressure. Oh well, at least I'll get to read Highlights. I love that magazine. My favorite is Goofus and Gallant, the two bothers. One is good and the other is a real Neanderthal. Each month it would go like this:

(picture of Goofus with messed up hair and stains on his shirt leaving the toilet seat up)
"Goofus always leaves the toilet seat up when he urinates."

(picture of Gallant dressed neatly urinating with the toilet seat down)
"I don't want to leave a mess for the women in my life."

Just once I would like to see Goofus kick Gallant's butt! Ok, so maybe I AM a little psycho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home