Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dance Dance Revol-istmas!

For Christmas I bought my wife Dance Dance Revolution for the PS2. As usual I couldn't wait to give her the gift. So we have been dancing our way to health for the past few days. I have tried several times in the past to get into the groove, mostly to make myself look like an idiot. The cool thing is that I am actually getting better and can sort of hold my own. I had one student say to me last week, "You're the first 'old person' I've known who can DDR." I'll take that as a compliment. I am enjoying the excercise. It's been a while since I have engaged in a regular cardiovascular workout. This form of excercise is good because the music distracts me from actually realizing that I was working out. Who knows, maybe I will get a little healthier from this.

We're heading to Cali Friday for Christmas. If I don't post until I get back. Have a merry, merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home