Friday, December 09, 2005

So, what's been going on with me?

This week started out super busy and finished very bored. My Brother in Law was in town to do some interviews, so there was much fun to be had. Brad is a great guy and I am glad that he and my sis will be moving out here soon. He got two job offers and will take the one from TGI Fridays (mmm Jack Daniel's Sauce).

Then on Wednesday our area had a lot of freezing rain so the schools (and our church) were closed for two days. This meant lots of TV and snuggling. I did enjoy myself, but needed to get out of the house by this morning. I can't imagine living in a place where snow was a super common occurance. I really think I would get a severe case of cabin fever. No offense, a snow day here or there isn't that bad, but I really enjoy spending time outside. Plus, Disc golf in the cold is not fun.

The coolest thing that did happen this week was we got the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite. This software package has all the stuff you need for graphic design. The cooler thing...I got it off ebay for more than $600 dollars off the retail price. Quite proud of that myself. I am excited about learning to use the software, but mostly excited to learn from my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home