Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To the Praise of His Glory
This past weekend was amazing. It was so cool to see God work in our community. It wasn't because of anything I had done, but because we were unified. I saw walls broken down (figuratively and literally). I am so blessed to be able to do what I do. It's like God is painting a hugely great painting through our students and I get to stand there watching Him paint every stroke. Sometimes I get to hold the brush, but mostly I get to watch others.

With the finish of the weekend, I was comforted by the fact that God had led me through another milestone in my ministry. There is yet another thing I have under my belt. Each week I am more comfortable with my calling, not in a sense of knowing what I am doing (I still don't), or in a sense of self-sufficiency (or I would lose dependence on our Father), but in a sense of undertstanding my role all the more. In all these things, I praise our Heavenly Father for His provision, equipping, and assurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home