Thursday, December 01, 2005

Emmie and Sandu
We have had these two pastors from Romania at our church for a few weeks. They have been learning about us and our ministries (please don't copy us guys!). Yesterday was my day with the dudes and I must say that I am super impressed with them. Emmie pastors two churches and Sandu pastors three. They have both been in the ministry for a number of years. Both these men have tremendous hearts for the Lord and for young people. What I observed first hand yesterday was the overwhelming bond of Jesus Christ to bring people from different parts of the world into a unbreakable bond. Last night they spoke to our high schoolers and I could totally feel the Spirit's presence as they spoke the truth of the Gospel. I will thank God always for my two brothers and hope to remain in constant contact with them over the years. May God richly bless you, Emmie and Sandu, with the riches of His glorious grace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home