Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Brand New Year
So 2006 is here. No, I don't have any resolutions. I always want to lose weight and get in shape, but that is more of a constant than a conserted effort. As I reflect on this past year I see the many cool things that happened. New Job, Graduation, New House. All milestones in their own right. I feel that this year the milestones may be less obvious. My hope is that I don't miss these small mile markers.

Lord, open my eyes to the small things you do in my life. Let me see that your grace is present in the seemingly insignificant matters of life. I thank you in advance for what you will do in my life, my family, and in the people around me. May we bless you as a community. For your glory, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home