Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Switching to the Dark Side
So I have been in the blogging world for about 3 years with most of the time spent in blogger. In that time I have posted fairly regularly. I have seen friends' blogs come and go. Lately, I haven't had much to say. Maybe I have been busy. Maybe my regular teaching in our ministry has left me bereft of anything worth saying. I don't know.

Now I am a fairly social guy and I admit that my blogger blog has been neglected quite a bit. Compound that with the fact that it has been hit on several occasions by angry people. I think I have come to the conclusion that I need to close my blogger blog and head to myspace. Let's face it, with pictures, music, and easy connections it's a no brainer. Hold your tears my xanga friends, I will still post here, but if you wanna know my myspace page name just comment here and I will email it to you.

I am a little sad. I have posted much of my life, thoughts, feelings, and theologizing on blogger. I will grab all my old posts as to keep them for posterity. I am sure the blogger police are going to burst into my room tonight demanding that I delete this post, but I shall stand against the infidels.

6 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know...

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro. Send me the new address.


David G

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger redminister said...

gonna miss your stuff here. myspace is kind of cool, but kind of not at the same time. xanga is the ultimate.

see you on myspace bro.

(-_-)

 
At 1:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin, i don't want to not know your new blog address. I remember when you showed me this very site in the summer of 2003 and I had no idea what a blog was. ahh technology, what hath thou wraught?

 
At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I drop by in a year, and you're moving. Bad Luck. Can't wait to see the new one.

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? i just got here b/c of you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home