Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saddened
Once again, someone left some some lewd comments on here attacking my brother. I am seriously thinking about getting rid of this thing. Sorry, to all you out there, but I'm seriously pissed off that people will leave a comment that is lewd and accusatory, but will not own up to their words.

You who are so bold from a computer screen must really have no life that they feel the need to look for people to vent the frustration and anger. I am sorry for the sad little human beings who have nothing positive in their life other than leaving raunchy stuff on websites.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger Rodney Huffty said...

You know people are just idoits. I'm not even sure that is how you spell that, I'm a horrible speller. I wonder how I ever passed english. Sorry that people have been leaving lewd commments on your blog, if you want just direct them to my site. Shallow thoughts seems somewhat appropriate for stupid comments. Hopefully your comments will make people think before they write. Well take care and don't lose total faith in humanity, yet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home