Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Back to School
Well I started classes again yesterday morning at the wonderful time of 7:45. Add on an hour commute and getting ready and that means I was up at a very ungodly hour indeed. Some of you get up that early every morning and I pity you. I have enjoyed the laissez faire summer mornings and they will be sorely missed.

I think the classes will be very interesting and my profs seem wonderful. What I love about DTS is that at least twice during the first day of class my professors will make a strong point that grades are not the end all of life. They encourage us to make time to love the Lord, our spouses and ourselves (by resting and exercising). This approach to school always does wonders to counteract syllabus shock. Over all, I am looking forward to this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home