Monday, August 16, 2004

Life as I know it
So, I have one more week left of my summer vacation. I am actually pretty stoked that I get to go to two baseball games this week. The Fort Worth Cats tonight and the Rangers tomorrow.

Well, I told you that July was going to be a month of pilgrimage for us. I began praying for direction for our family for when we graduate in May. What did I hear? What did God say? Well, right now, silence. I'm ok with that. I mean, sure I would like to know where God wants us, but sometimes God doesn't give us clear answers on oour terms. I am confident that God will make known to us where he wants us to be, whether that here or somewhere else. My commitment is to keep praying until God tells us (like the parable of the persistent widow) and to live in the present. I want to continue to be creative and passionate about my minstry here. I don't want my students to be shortchanged by my tunnerl vision for graduation. In the meantime, I will still teach with passion and creativity. I will love students like I will be here forever. Most importantly, I will not draw back from relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home